Wednesday, December 24, 2008

And So It Begins...

When I was fifteen years old, I watched a movie called Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery. In it, there was a song by Johnny Rivers entitled, “Secret Agent Man.” For the longest time, I could not wrap my head around why someone would make a movie about a British Gentlemen spy featuring a song about a secret, ‘Asian’ man…

I usually get a few hearty chuckles and looks of disbelief when I tell that story. But the subtlety of my mistake years ago gave me the inspiration for the pseudonym under which I write today.

..::..

I have tried to synthesize my blog into three main themes: "Poker, Politics, and Professional Sports." But more specifically, this blog is meant to be my unfiltered outlet. I want this forum to focus on the things I am passionate about, which generally happen to fall under one of those three categories. And along the way, I hope to provide you with fresh knowledge and an understanding about how I think about sports, work, people and the world around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment